Sunday 8 January 2012

Was a busy week again this week. But my main problem seems to be getting myself motivated to train just Tom. Don't get me wrong, I love Tom to bits, and I did train him on Thursday and he was brilliant. But not having Del running, and not knowing how long he will be out for, has made me think that there is no point entering any shows, So therefore, no point training Tom.

I walk them all over the country park everyday, and even Glen manages his walks still. Del on the other hand does not appreciate the reason that he has to stay on lead. He is a front runner of my pack and they all egg him on. But lets hope that the lead walking is helping his leg.

I'm going running with Jenny Barr on Monday, although I'm not sure running is my thing. I wasn't even very good at running at school. I'm more a short distance person. For some reason I don't seem to be able to concentrate on long distances. Although if I do get into it, I'd like to take the dogs along and perhaps that will also help Del.



Google